Article 1 (Purpose)
The Contemus processes member’s information for the purpose below. The information shall not be used other than the purpose below and if the purpose needs to be changed, the Contemus shall proceed appropriate action, such as extra agreement for the changed purpose as by the Article 18 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Republic of Korea enacted.
1. Membership and Classification
The Contemus processes member’s information for the purpose of approving membership application, of identifying or classifying a member, of maintaining membership, of verifying a member himself/herself as by the Limited Recognition Act enacted, of preventing malicious or illegal use of the service, of resolving problem and trouble, of posting new letters.
2. Processing Orders from Online
The Contemus processes member’s information for the purpose of identifying a customer and an address for delivery and of contacting and noticing order related matters, such as complaint.
3. The purpose of processing member’s information is below as by the Article 32 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Republic of Korea enacted.
- Information Fields: Name, ID, Contact Number, Address, Address, Email, Mobile Number, Photo, Profile etc.
- Time of Expire: Secession of Membership
Foreign / Korean Member
- Information Fields: Name, Date of Birth(Tax Registration Number in case of a company or organization in Korea), Email, Address, Mobile Number,Interested Fields etc.
- Time of Expire: Secession of Membership
- Information Fields: Name, Contact Number, Mobile Number, Postal Address, Email, Request for Delivery
- Time of Expire: 5 Years
Article 2 (Period of Keeping Member’s Information)
2. The period of keeping the information is below.
1) All Members: Until Secession of Membership
2) All Non-Member Customers and Delivering Address: 5 Years after delivery
3) In the case of criminal investigation: Until the end of the investigation
Article 3 (Tendering Member’s Information)
The Contemus processes member’s information only in the limitation of the Article 1 above. However, the Contemus tenders member’s information as by the Article 17 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Republic of Korea enacted.
Article 4 (Consignment)
In the case of consignment of the Contemus service for the purpose of constant service or emergency, the Contemus processes member’s information under consignment.
Article 5 (Rights and Duties of the Principals of Information)
1. The principals of information of the Contemus service could exercise their rights about personal information below.
1) Verification of the Personal Information
2) Correction of the Personal Information
3) Deletion of the Personal Information
4) Request for suspension of processing the Personal Information for the purpose of the Contemus service
2. A member’s request to exercise the Article 1 could be made by an official letter, telephone call, email, fax etc. and the Contemus should not hesitate to support the member’s request.
3. If the principals of information request for deleting or correcting the error of the personal information, the Contemus shall not use the personal information until the deletion or correction are completed.
4. A member’s request to exercise the Article 1 could be made by a legal representative or an agent with a letter of attorney.
5. The principals of information should follow the law of Republic of Korea including the the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and should not commit an invasion of other member’s privacy.
Article 6 (Personal Information Fields)
The personal information fields that the Contemus processes are below.
1. Composer Member: Name, ID, Contact Number, Address, Address, Email, Mobile Number, Photo, Profile etc
2. Foreigh / Korean Customer Member: Name, Date of Birth (Tax Registration Number in case of company or organization), Email, Address, Mobile Number, Interested Fields etc.
3. Non-member Customer: Name, Contact Number, Mobile Number, Postal Address, Email, Request for Delivery
4. Possibly Collected Information by automated system: IP addresses, cookies, MAC addresses, user login or visiting information
5. All members name, mobile number, email are used for sending newsletters and promotional information.
Article 7 (Deletion of Personal Information)
The Contemus delete personal information that exceeds expiring date or achieved its processing purpose immediately.
Article 8 (Secure Secrecy of Personal Information)
The Contemus takes following measures fo secure secrecy of personal information.
1. Maintenance Measure: Planning of protection for the personal information, Education of staffs etc.
2. Technical Measure: Access Control System, Data Encryption, Installing Security Program
3. Physical Measure: Access Control for the Server
Article 9 (Person in Charge)
The Contemus appoints the person in charge of overall concern of the principals of information, such as processing the personal information, resolving complaints, recovering damages.
Information of the person who in charge:
Yoonki, Kim [Tel: 02-3141-1350, Fax: 02-3141-1335, email: email@example.com]
Article 10 (Request of Perusal for Personal Information)
The principals of information could request perusal by the Article 35 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Republic of Korea enacted. The Contemus shall provide the information as soon as possible.
* Request should be made by a letter or email.
* Contact information for a request: Fax 02-3141-1335, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 11 (Relief from Infringement on Rights and Interests)
The principals of information could request relief from infringement on rights and interests with following organization.
* Korea Internet Security Center (The Korea Internet & Security Agency): 02-405-5118 (http://privacy.spo.go.kr)
* Cybercrime Investigation Division of Supreme Prosecutors’ Office: email@example.com (http://cybercid.spo.go.kr)
* Korean National Police Agency Cyber Bureau (Police Call Center): (No area code) 182 (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr)
Enforcement Date: Apr 1st, 2016