- For Customer
- Contemus provides various scores and CD/DVDs of Korean contemporary music.
An order could be made without register rather than give us recipient's postal address.
A customer can register and get an account here.
All transactions are based on Korean Won (KRW).
Contemus recommends bank transfer for purchasing items. If you have an account at the Kookmin Bank, you may use "escrow transfer" for safer transaction.
Pay by creditcard is available, however, creditcard payment requires additional cost for VAT and processing fee (10% NET).
- For Composer
- As a registered member, composers can:
Publish music scores and parts with ISBN and ISMN
Release CD and DVD officially
Share concert information
Be promoted worldwide by Contemus news letters
- Publishing Procedure
- 1. Member Registration
- 2. Posting Information
- 3. Allocate ISBN
- 4. Allocate ISMN
- 5. Copyright Registration
- 6. Contemus Contract
- 7. On Sale
- Recording and CD/DVD Release
- Contemus helps composers to make CD/DVDs of their own works.
Mastering of a live recording or high quality sound/video recording with professional players can be arranged on a request.